One day we got a text from Jeff Grosso, saying "Call me" that was the call to action to get us over to his house to raid his closet and shirt collection. We picked our favorites from his collection to be recycled into pockets to become available to you. 1 of 1 pocket tee with sewn in special tag at bottom seam.
Call Me 917 is the brand of Grosso's best friend's son. When Max xPalmer turned pro for them they did this graphic featuring an old SC graphic of Grosso's. Badass as hell! He gave me 2 of these shirts so this is the only one out of the collection where there are 2 of these pockets available
- Two of a kind from Jeff Grosso's personal collection
- 100% cotton, carded ringspun jersey tee (*10% polyester on heather grey)
- Handmade pocket
- Pocket is sewn onto your choice of garment:
- white t-shirt
- black t-shirt
- heather grey t-shirt
- black crewneck sweatshirt
- Sizes S-2XL
- Pocket Faded: barely
- Suggested garment: heather grey tshirt
- Pocket is subject to slight differences*
PPMFG - Grosso Sucks Custom Cuts Collection
Skater owned and sewn in a garage in San Diego, California.
Want a more customized piece? Contact us and we'll get you setup with more sizes and options!